Friday, August 15, 2008

So I won't bore you with all pictures of my son but this one was just too telling of him. Anyhow, today I had a realization that not everyone is as open about the harsh reality of being a mother. It is a complete life change and I think that most people think that it just happens and you embrace it. No, not the case. I have been staying with my bro and his wife for over a week now and it has been great. I have a little niece who is 6 days younger than Mitchell. It has been a true blessing to be able to spend time with little Elliana and her mother, Sonja. There is nothing like sharing the joys and struggles at the same time, knowing just what the other is going through.

1 comment:

Tamsey said...

You need a caption contest for pictures like this. My entry would be, "Oh no, is that a camera!?! I haven't done my hair yet! Paparazzi begone!"
-max