Thursday, September 11, 2008

A lot has happened since I last blogged. I've definitely had my ups and downs in all areas of my life. Right now, I am super excited to see my husband after being away from him for almost 7 weeks. I now am realizing that when he gets deployed, it would be 5 more weeks until I would see him. I am grateful that I am pretty good at living in the present because otherwise I would really have a hard time knowing what it feels like to be away from Justin for so long. Justin just called me and said that he was back from his survival training. He said that he had broken his leg and would be out for 1 1/2 months. When I asked him where and how he did it, he said that during the POW training they were only allowed to break his fingers and that the interrogator got really upset and broke his leg. It was then that I knew he was kidding! He then let me know that they were let go early because of the incoming hurricanes. Leave it up to Justin to tell a story like that!

No comments: